Here are our fantastic weeklong and weekend trips for the 2017-2018 season!
All trips are subject to our trip signup and cancellation policy:
Trip is full - join one or more of our other trips or get on the waiting list!
Hurry - Only a few spots left!
DEDICATED TO THE PURSUIT OF POWDER AND FUN!
Killington, VT (K1), 1/4 – 1/6/2019, $335 pp/do
Includes 2 nights lodging at Inn at Six Mountains, 2-day lift ticket, daily breakfast buffet and Friday night welcome party. The cutoff date for joing this trip this is 2/18/19.
Sugarbush, VT, 1/25 – 1/27/2019, $309 pp/do
Includes 2 nights lodging at Sugarbush Inn, 2-day lift ticket, daily breakfast on site at the Colonial Cafe and Friday night wine and cheese party welcome party.
Killington, VT (K2), 3/8 – 3/10/2019, $335 pp/do
Includes 2 nights lodging at Inn at Six Mountains, 2-day lift ticket, daily breakfast buffet and Friday night welcome party.
Stratton, VT, 3/22 – 3/24/2019, $256 pp/do
Includes 2 nights lodging at Black Bear Lodge, 2-day lift ticket, daily continental breakfast and Friday night welcome party.
Panorama BC, 2/24 – 3/3/2019 $1,760 pp/triple occupancy. See flyer for additional options
Round-trip one-stop air from La Guardia to Calgary, all ground transportation, seven nights lodging 1,000 Peaks condos (ski in / ski out) and two group dinners. Four day lift ticket to Panorama, one day bus trip and ticket to Kicking Horse. Optional day of Heli Skiing.
- It has more skiable terrain, 2975 acres, than: 1) Steamboat - 2965 2) Jackson Hole - 2500 3) Copper Mountain - 2465 4) Sun Valley - 2154 5) Grand Targhee - 2000 6) Beaver Creek - 1832 and 7) Aspen Mountain - 675 and Aspen Highlands - 1040 combined.
- It has more combined beginner, 20%, and intermediate, 31%, than: 1) Jackson Hole - 4 & 38% 2) Revelstoke - 7 & 45%, 3) Big Sky - 15% & 25% and 4) Aspen Highlands and Aspen Mountain - 0 & 48%
- We are staying in ski in / out condos built in 2015. Each triple occupancy condo has two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with two twin beds, each bedroom has its own full bath.
- The favorable exchange rate makes everything more affordable. As of November 15, 2018, at approximately 0.76 to the dollar a $50 Canadian dollar dinner would be about $38 USD. Rates subject to change.
- You have the opportunity to check heli-skiing off you bucket list. Sold out!
Telluride, CO 2/9 – 2/16/2019, $2,250 pp/do
Round-trip non-stop air from La Guardia to Montrose, CO, all ground transportation, seven nights lodging Victoria Inn (walking distance to lifts), breakfast every morning, and two group dinners. Five of seven day lift ticket to Telluride Mountain.
For any of the trips below you wish to take, you can either:
- Print and complete the registration form and bring it to a meeting along with your initial or entire payment made by check, or;
- Print and complete the registration form and mail it to the trip leader along with your initial or entire payment made by check, or;