DEDICATED TO THE PURSUIT OF POWDER AND FUN!
Our next meeting will be on Wednesday May 2nd, 7:30pm at Sedona Taphouse in Norwalk. If you are returning bulk tickets for credit, they must be returned by this meeting. If you cannot make this meeting, contact Steve Hassel to make arrangements to return the tickets.
If you need a membership card mailed to you, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
15 Potter Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Or swing by one of our meetings and have one given to you in person.
Apres Ski Party
Join us for our annual post ski season party at Quattro Pazzi in Stamford on Saturday, April 28th from 6:30pm to 10pm. The cost is $20 and includes appetizers, salad, full buffet dinner, and a two hour open bar (beer and wine). We are planning some live entertainment and a visual tribute to our friend, Mark Delgado. The event is for club members only. If you are not a member or would like to bring a guest who is not a member, see the Become A Member page to join the club.
The deadline to signup is April 20th and it is limited to the first 50 people.
Checks are to be made out to Pinnacle Ski & Sports Club and shoot Leslie an email if you are sending a check so she knows to expect it at email@example.com and mail the check to:
4 Daskams Lane, #327
Norwalk, CT 06851
If you would like to sign up and pay by credit card, click the link below and then "Sign Up" (a fee of $2.50 will apply):
- Holiday party at Columbus Park Trattoria, Quattro Pazzi, Dinosaur Bar-b-cue.
- Apres ski party in April/May.
- Miscelleneous happy hours in Stamford, Norwalk, and Westport
- Sporting events like the Bridgeport Bluefish baseball and Sound Tigers hockey
- Sponsorship at Annual Warren Miller film at Stamford showing
- Participants and volunteers at the CSC Annual Snow Ball Dance